WHO IS PROTECTED BY THE WARRANTY
The Tarbull limited warranty protects only the original end-user also known as the first purchaser. It is not transferable and is applicable only in India where you originally purchased your Tarbull product.
The manufacturer warrants to you that the Product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the warranty period from the date of retail purchase by you. During the warranty period product will be repaired without charge for either parts or labor. Any warranty service will not extend beyond the warranty period.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects that are a result of (a) Damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or neglect (Including the lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance). (b) Damage during shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier), (c) Damage to, or deterioration of, any accessory or decorative surface (d) Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your user manual (e) Damage resulting from the performance of repairs by someone other than an authorized “Tarbull” Service center (f) Deterioration of component parts the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as battery and ear pads. (e) Damage for loss of data/content loaded in the product due to misuse or tampering.
What you must do to obtain limited warranty service: Produce a valid tax (GST) invoice for the product.
What is covered: Only technical defects or workmanship issues. Read the Limited Warranty Clause for more details.
What is not covered: Physical Damage/water damaged / wear & tear. Read the Limited Warranty Clause for more details.
Duration of the warranty: Warranty period as defined for each product applicable from the date of purchase against any defective material or workmanship.
What will we do: Repair under warranty.
What we will not do: Will not consider refurbished unit/refurbished purchase. Warranty will not extend in case the product is repaired or replaced.
- Carry-in warranty service requires that the product be brought by the customer, at his/her sole cost and responsibility, to the authorized service center along with the original Invoice.
- You can register a warranty service on our website or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will attempt to troubleshoot the issue and try to resolve it over call or email.
- In case the issue is not resolved, we will direct you to the nearest service center or request you to self-ship the product to Mumbai Service HQ of Tarbull for faster resolution of the issue. Tarbull will not be responsible for any loss or damage during transit for self-shipped products.
- Tarbull warranty coverage is limited only to provide repairs and rectification of the fault reported. In case a replacement is provided, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, with or without packaging & accessories.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Without a valid proof of purchase, company reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- Company reserves the rights to refuse free of charge warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/illegible for the claim/fault in the customer detail.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither company nor its service centers shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the term of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repair must be carried out by authorized service centers only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when the user or any unauthorized service center has attempted unauthorized service.
- Company may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and /or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, the buyer/ customer must handle shipping charges.
- The company shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life, injuries, loss of any kind of personal data arising directly or indirectly out of any defects in Tarbull products.
- The company shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to any kind of rashes or skin allergy due to usage of its products not will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- While the company will make every effort to carry out repair at the earliest, it expressly clears that it is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
In case of product replacement with the warranty period, if the product is out of stock, an upgraded model of the equivalent price will be offered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund and warranty will continue as per previous product purchase date.